PokéSilo Community

Where amazing happens! We are still working for a better slogan!

Pokémon Dark as Night

Soul Pichu

Tokens : 30676

Pokémon Dark as Night

Post by Soul Pichu on Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:11 am

First topic message reminder :

((Yes I know, it's petty lame, but this is my first RP here...))
    Pokémon Dark as Night

Your adventure starts on Earth. You have no relation to Pokémon, you've heard little about it, some of your friends play it, but other that that, you know clearly nothing about it, and it wouldn't interest you in the least. Little did you know what would happen in the future.

You find a mysterious package at your house with your name on it. With no hesitation, you quickly tear off the wrapping paper and inside is an odd black box. Attached to it is a small note.

"Is your life boring? Are you seeking for adventure? P.F.G guarantees you to get a full on adventure! Just read the instructions for more help!"

You read it several more times, trying to make sense of what it means. You hesitate for a moment, not sure of whether this is a joke or not. Curiosity gets the better of you and you quickly rip off the packaging, and before you know what happened, the world goes black before your very eyes.

You hear voices around you, but you have no idea what they say. You also smell smoke in the air. Feeling around you notice you are in a crate! You panic, as you feel around, you have no idea how long it will last for, but it isn't in the least enjoyable for you.

You wake up only to find yourself on a beach, you of course have no idea where you are. As you wobble to your feet, as you run up to the water to look at your reflection, you notice one thing: You are no longer human. Instead, you have turned into a Pokémon!

You wake up on the beach in between Floaroma town and Jubilife city.

Player Stats
    This is so you can see what stats your are or what level you are!(Or what moves you learnt)

[size=24]Sign Up Sheets

Name: (Name/nickname)
    Personality: (What is your character like?)
    Appearance: (What does your character look like?)
    History: (What has happened in the past to your character? Remember, you can't show any interest in Pokemon, and are not from the Pokemon world)
    Pokemon You Want To Be: (Should be obvious)

My Sign Up

Name: Josie

History: Josie lives in the Johto region in USA in a small house along with her little sister, Emily and her mother and father.

When Josie was only 6 years of age, her mother and father broke up, sure Josie could live with that. Of course, Josie wanted to live with her Mother, but she said no. Josie begged for her to, but no matter what, her answer was the same. Instead, her mother took Emily, the one Josie despised the most. Josie never forgot that day. Not once and not ever.

Josie received a cat for her birthday, when Josie turned 12, from her grandmother. It was a small black kitten with white paws and a clean white stomach. It came to Josie in a small cardboard box, of course Josie didn't give it a name, she preferred it to be nameless, never did she think it mattered once to her.

Personality: Josie is very shy, and easily threatened, even the simple "BOO!" trick scares her. Because of how scared she gets, many people like to scare her to get attention from the others, because of this, she tends to avoid people at all costs unless it's her friends.She hardly ever gets angry, but if she does get angry, she speaks in a very soft and harsh voice, which you would just be able to hear.

Josie pretends despises her younger six year old sister, Emily. But secretly she envies her, everyone loves her little sister for her cute emerald eyes and blond curls, it drives Josie mad, but she pretends never to notice.

Josie always tries to hide her emotion to prevent embarrassment, every time she cries (which is rarely seen) it causes her face to go red in embarrassment and in humiliation, which is why she tries to hide her secretive emotion, making her walk around with a strait face. Ever since Josie got her cat from her grandfather, she has never felt alone, she can always run up to it and tell him all her problems, he seems to always understand, as it usually slowly nodded it's head, making her slightly calmer, of course Josie doesn't think it understands, but a slight nod was enough to make Josie happy.

Appearance: Josie has short ash blond hair that just reaches her shoulders, and small-ish green-blue eyes and very pale white skin.Normally, you'd see her running around in an old grey jumper, with the word "GAP" printed in orange on it. Underneath her jumper is a dark brown T-shirt with A pair of long dark blue jeans with a pitch-black skull that Josie had sewn on herself that goes to her ankles and a pair of white trainers with brown mud stains, from stepping in wet muddy puddles in the end of winter that she's never bothered to wash off.

Pokemon you want to be: Eevee

Rules

2. No spamming. Any post where spam is detected is to be ignored.
    3. No flaming. All flaming posts should be ignored, but if it gets into a flame war, I will report whoever was in it to mods.
    4. This is not a discussion thread, so don't post unless it's for signups, reservations, or if you have already been accepted.
    5. You must be a pokemon that can go on land. That way you can access all of Sinnoh.
    6. You have to be a first form Pokemon.
    7. You can't be a legendary.
    8.There can only be two of the same Pokemon in the game. (ex. there cannot be three people as Pikachus) And I will allow 2 Shinys (First come, first serve)
    9. If you haven't joined yet, PM me if you have questions instead of asking them in this thread.
    10. You can reserve a spot as long as the spot reserve at the top says open. The other condition is that you have to post your SU in the same post as the one you reserved your spot in.
    11. Your History, Personality, and Appearance must have at least two paragraphs each. You can bypass this rule if you give a good enough description, but this is at Yashi and my decision.
    12: Posting is pretty much a free-for-all, but there are two things that you can't do:
    a. Double Post
    b. have a two-person postathon (meaning that you and another person post back to back without other people getting a chance to post constantly) (Conversational wise is OK, as long as it doesn't get out of hand, however, i would prefer you plan via the OOC thread instead.
    13. If you breed and have a child, you can control the child as well as your original Pokemon.

Last edited by Soul Pichu on Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:39 am; edited 11 times in total

Cynic
    Administrator
    Administrator

Libra Rooster
    Tokens : 30715

Re: Pokémon Dark as Night

Post by Cynic on Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:53 am

I, Amos, woke up....hit my head with the card board cover....realized that this is not the actual size of my head...realized that I feel different...I moved my hand to the top of my head....realized that it was in shape of a wire...but what could I be...
    Lights rained down upon me...blinded me for a bit...and heard the voice of something...
    Someone got out of the box....I kept on hearing voices about a certain people....I soon finally was able to see...saw that I was alone in the crate, I then took a peak outside...saw a bunch of Pokemon...it really shocked me...I felt like if I shrunk...I raised my hand up in the air...saw that it was colored yellow and had stripes....
    Amos: What the hell am I?
    I soon heard someone say "Is someone else in that crate?"
    I tackled the crate the opposite direction of where I was hearing the voices...ran away into the woods as fast as I can...Which seemed very unusual...Too fast....not being exhausted after sprinting for a couple of seconds...I got behind a bush...
    Amos: What the hell have I become?
    Anger arose from me....I griped my hands...and my hands sparked.....
    Amos: What is electricity doing in me?
    I yelled out of astonishment, releasing a thunder shock...
    Amos: Okay this is really freaking me out...wasn't I just with Zupact?
    I looked around, nobody was in sight...not even hearing the slightest bit of movement....
    Amos: I couldn't do this before...This is....What am I?
    I then kept on running....
    Deadly Pachirisu
    Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Taurus Pig
    Tokens : 30586

Post by Deadly Pachirisu on Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:39 pm

I'm gonna try to do this soon, maybe tonight. But I gotta go. Neutral
    hibari_taicho
    Developer
    Developer

Pisces Rooster
    Tokens : 33076

Post by hibari_taicho on Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:54 am

Zupact: My mom came rushing in my room at 9:47a.m. on Saturday and jumped out of the window, you can say that woke me up!!
    Amos: Damn dude whats wrong with your mom?
    Zupact: I dont know i heard her talking to Fox, maybe something happend?
    Amos: I see, that dude freaks me out!!
    Zupact: Yes indeed especially the fact that hes gay!!
    Amos: Well you cant blame gay love.
    Zupact: True, okay now shut up!!
    Amos: Why?
    Zupact: Because i have to hear what fox said to my mom, Duh!!
    Amos: Oh okay.
    Zupact: So im walking down the stairs and out the door over to my mom
    to find out what fox had said...
    [color]

[color=orange]Sorry i will continue soon just dont continue without me.

Tokens : 30676

Post by Soul Pichu on Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:17 am

Don't worry, I'm just waiting for everyone to post, I said that you need to make sure on your first post that you'd end up on the beach :/
    hibari_taicho
    Developer
    Developer

Pisces Rooster
    Tokens : 33076

Post by hibari_taicho on Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:51 am

how about we restart i dont think many people got the message but state the place we all have to end up

Super Moderator

Taurus Pig
    Tokens : 30586

Post by Deadly Pachirisu on Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:18 am

I can really only do this on the weekend because of school. Neutral

Cynic
    Administrator
    Administrator

Libra Rooster
    Tokens : 30715

Post by Cynic on Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:39 pm

Um are you guys still alive? *poke*
    Zentri
    Developer
    Developer

Pisces Rooster
    Tokens : 30890

Post by Zentri on Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:02 pm

Name: Nathan
    Personality: He hates to be around other pokemon. [Changes eventually when he learns how to make friends] [Pokemon Personality] Human: He hates others due to when he was younger, people always used him for there own gain.
    Appearance: Nathan has short black hair and has a star shape scar on his left cheek [face] from an accident when he was younger.
    History: Nathan was always bullied. Reason being he was a pushover. Everybody used him for there own gain. One day, he stood up for himself, since then, people bully him for no reason. He doesn't remember much about his past when he was a child due to amnesia when he was 10. He currently lives by himself in an appartment.
    Pokemon You Want To Be: Chimchar

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:21 pm